At Neuranet we are building the next generation digital responsive design platform - Flexitive is being used by some of the largest brands, agencies and publishers in the world to lift the quality of their visual communications and streamlining their production workflow.
As part of the Core Platform team you will be instrumental in driving forward new features and solving issues as we scale. Being a big part of a small team, you will have the opportunity to experiment with new technologies and contribute to the overall technical direction of the company.
- Sharing knowledge and experience with other team members and provide mentorship to more junior engineers.
- Continue to develop and advance our automated testing infrastructure.
- Learning and growing constantly to feed your passion for self-improvement.
What you'll need
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a backend or full stack role
- Solid knowledge of databases and modelling; relational or otherwise.
- Strong understanding of REST, and experience with API design
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, OpenStack, CE) and infrastructure design (HA, multi-AZ, etc).
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
It would help to have
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with Node.js, Angular.js, React or similar frameworks.
- Experience writing unit, integration or e2e tests.
- Experience with AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Debian Packaging, Vagrant, Packer, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins or Teamcity, Cucumber.js.\
- We’re a small team tackling some of the web’s most complex problems, giving us lots of opportunity for learning new skills and technologies.
- Bi-monthly hackdays, work on passion projects or make something cool in our VR Room.
- Our Toronto office is located right downtown next to College subway!
- Flexible hours and relaxed dress code.