At Neuranet we are building the next generation digital responsive design platform - Flexitive is being used by some of the largest brands, agencies and publishers in the world to lift the quality of their visual communications and streamlining their production workflow.
- Lead our devops team to automate our infrastructure, monitoring, and deployments.
- Share knowledge and experience with other team members and provide mentorship to more junior engineers.
- Design and develop the next iteration of our infrastructure, utilizing tools and technologies that balance quality, stability & cost.
What you'll need
- 4+ years relevant work experience in backend, devops, or full stack.
- You’re not afraid of writing shell scripts, regexes or breaking out python for some custom logic.
- Solid understanding of cloud platforms (AWS, OpenStack, CE) and infrastructure design (HA, multi-AZ, etc).
- Linux system administration experience.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
It would help to have
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Debian Packaging, Vagrant, Packer, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins or Teamcity.
- We’re a small team tackling some of the web’s most complex problems, giving us lots of opportunity for learning new skills and technologies.
- Bi-monthly hackdays, work on passion projects or make something cool in our VR Room.
- Our Toronto office is located right downtown next to College subway!
- Flexible hours and relaxed dress code.