Flexitive Design Cloud is the world’s leading AI driven visual communications platform. Flexitive is used by global brands, agencies and publishers to improve the quality of their visual communications and streamline workflow production.
As part of the leadership team you will be instrumental in providing strategy, guidance and support to the executive team.
- Perform operational accounting including accounts receivable, payable and payroll
- Oversee the automation of billing and accounting processes, systems management and the integration of platforms
- Lead the annual budgeting process with input from the leadership team and board
- Participate in the development of and support the company’s strategic plans
- Prepare all required financial reporting for various stakeholders
- Compile and analyze financial reporting packages, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Recommend, develop and manage financial controls, procedures and system modifications to improve accounting efficiency
- Communicate financial metrics to senior management
- Develop and maintain cashflow forecast to meet the company’s planned objectives
- Analyze and create KPI dashboard of sales, finance and operational metrics
- Proactively work with the executive leadership team to manage other back-end business operational needs as they arise including HR admin, legal and office management duties
- Prepare financial documentation for SR&ED applications and search out additional granting opportunities
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Accounting designation (CMA, CGA, or CA, CPA), or an equivalent combination of related experience and education is required
- Expert in general accounting, financial reporting, financial statements (cash flow, forecasts), balance sheet reconciliation etc
- Able to manage the year-end audit process
- Quickbooks online expertise
- Minimum 8+ years of accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role with experience in human resources
- Experience working in small businesses/startups and experience in SaaS startups is preferred but not a must
- Experience working with US GAAP and multi-currency environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
You want to be part of a fast growing, passionate team. We offer all employees competitive compensation (including salary, bonus and stock options in the company) and invest in your personal growth and success.
- Employee stock option plan
- Medical and dental benefits
- Our Toronto office is located right downtown next to College subway!
- Flexible hours and relaxed dress code
- Monthly game nights and quarterly team building events
- Jax, our golden retriever loves hugs
- Unlimited snacks
We are looking for the best in the business - tell us why you are the one.