Flexitive Design Cloud is the world’s leading AI driven visual communications platform. Flexitive is used by global brands, agencies and publishers to improve the quality of their visual communications and streamline workflow production.
As part of the team, you will be instrumental in leading customer success strategies and account management. You pride yourself on your presentation and communications skills. You love to collaborate, build strong relationships and are passionate about design and technology.
- Enable, develop and manage long term strategic relationships with key influencers across enterprise customers, agency holding companies, publishers and partners
- Ensure customer success, building long term relationships across customer organizations
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders, including sales, operations, product and marketing, to secure alignment around strategic goals
- Partner with sales and marketing to develop a plan for each customer engagement that will optimize the effectiveness and value-add of the relationship
- Participate in strategy and roadmap discussions to provide competitive input and assessment of long-term technology trends
- Work closely with the marketing group to secure reference account stories, case studies and testimonials
- Successfully presenting and communicating compelling stories around design process, decisions and new ideas to our team, clients and prospects
- Leveraging internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers’ challenges
- Ongoing tracking and communication of account and vertical market opportunities and issues to the team
- Drive high impact presentations and communicate the value proposition for Flexitive across all audiences
- Constant improvement, customization and automation of customer onboarding and training strategies
- Organize and implement demos and training workshops with prospects & customers to adopt Flexitive within their organization
What You Need to Succeed:
- Experience in customer success, account management or post sales support
- Experience at a advertising agency would be beneficial with a knowledge of design production and development
- Strong knowledge of enterprise software solutions or SaaS sales
- Ability to become the trusted advisor by demonstrating and articulating business value across various departments
- Proven ability to work effectively across functional groups, e.g. Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Partners, etc.
- Pro-active individual with a “can do” attitude, motivated to going the extra mile to attain challenging results
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A solid understanding of design, digital advertising and technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Motivated and resourceful problem solver
- Experience with Photoshop, design platforms and CMS tools is an added bonus
You want to be part of a fast growing, passionate team. We offer all employees competitive compensation (including salary, bonus and stock options in the company) and invest in your personal growth and success.
- Employee stock option plan
- Medical and dental benefits
- Our Toronto office is located right downtown next to College subway!
- Flexible hours and relaxed dress code
- Monthly game nights and quarterly team building events
- Jax, our golden retriever loves hugs
- Unlimited snacks
We are looking for the best in the business - tell us why you are the one.