Sales Account Executive
Full Time, Toronto, Canada
Flexitive Design Cloud is the world’s leading AI driven visual communications platform. Flexitive is used by global brands, agencies and publishers to improve the quality of their visual communications and streamline workflow production. Check out one of our Flexitive videos, your next generation design tool!
As an Account Executive, you will use your sales, negotiation and leadership skills to prospect, conduct lead generation activities and sell Flexitive’s solutions to businesses. You have a proven record of successfully selling SaaS technology, building helpful, positive relationships with customers. We are looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about revolutionizing the visual communications process.
- Full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within a book of business
- Work with marketing and sales leads on prospect research and development
- Manage accounts by building and cultivating client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of our products and services
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments and consistently deliver against that forecast
- Collaborate with customer success team to deliver optimal solutions and world class service
- Support attendance to client events and all regional trade shows
- Create a positive first impression for our prospects and customers by providing world-class customer experience
- Work with sales leads to identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
- Be the voice of the customer to the product and marketing teams
- Help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more
- Find comfort in working in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Experience in selling enterprise SaaS solutions (BI, data analytics, marketing automation, digital media)
- Successful in finding and uncovering new opportunities with prospects and existing business, cold calling and hunting for business
- Successful experience running the entire sales cycle from start to finish and experience being responsible for your own quota
- You are a self-starter and have experience in scaling revenue and growth in a startup environment
- You have a reputation of exceeding sales quota and revenue targets (you are in the top 10%-20% on your sales team/organization)
- Experience presenting to decision makers, you have consultative sales experience and are able to drive businesses to think differently
- Highly motivated and professional, a logical and analytical thinker
- Empathetic listener and persuasive communicator, you excel at both written and verbal communication
- You have proven negotiation skills, strong technical aptitude and a passion for design
- Strong computer skills – CRM system, Word, Excel, Salesforce.com a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills with the attested ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
You want to be part of a fast growing, passionate team. We offer all employees competitive compensation (including salary, bonus and stock options in the company) and invest in your personal growth and success.
- Employee stock option plan
- Medical and dental benefits
- Our Toronto office is located right downtown next to College subway!
- Flexible hours and relaxed dress code
- Monthly game nights and quarterly team building events
- Jax, our golden retriever loves hugs
- Unlimited snacks
We are looking for the best in the business - tell us why you are the one.