Do you consider yourself a marketing swiss army knife? Are you obsessed with attribution and conversion rates? Do you like dissecting data and can plan and execute a digital marketing campaign that drives customer acquisition? Do you love branding, storytelling and have a strong portfolio of content and creative campaigns under your belt?
If you have a passion for creative, digital marketing and want to join an amazing team that works collaboratively - we want you to join our team!
Flexitive Design Cloud is the world’s leading visual communications platform. Flexitive is used by global brands, agencies and publishers to improve the quality of their visual communications and streamline workflow production.
- Researching, brainstorming, planning, implementing, and evaluating growth strategies and tactics across short and long-term business plan and (CPA) goals.
- Demand-gen digital marketing initiatives and campaigns including SEO, SEM, paid social, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Spot content trends, gaps, and keyword opportunities in organic search.
- Improve conversion rates on all web properties through A/B testing.
- Drive improvements in online visibility, traffic, and lead acquisition through strategic keyword optimization, content promotion, and distribution
- Optimize campaign performance through creative testing optimization; ensure that all programs have measurable response rates, conversion rates, positive ROI and track lead generation goals.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports with proactive recommendations for campaign optimization and future program strategy.
- Developing monthly and/or quarterly content strategy and calendar, monitoring online conversations and participating in those conversations to build brand profile.
- Understanding search and social media and how content plays into the e-commerce and omni-channel user journey
- Strong ability to develop, package, and communicate compelling stories in our unique tone of voice to our clients and prospective clients
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in digital marketing, marketing automation, brand and content management
- University degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields
- A deep understanding of fundamental B2B pipeline marketing concepts
- Managed cross-channel marketing journeys (Ideation, planning, targeting, list generation, execution, measurement, recommendation) that drive customer acquisition
- Experience with marketing automation software and database management (segmentation, business intelligence reporting and maintenance, SQL)
- Knowledge of email and web design/best practices, email optimization & A/B testing
- A keen interest and passion for all things CRM and digital
- Experience developing and editing content (copy and design)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Friendly! We are a driven and hardworking bunch, but we all get along quite well.
You want to be part of a fast growing, passionate team. We offer all employees competitive compensation (including salary, bonus and stock options in the company) and invest in your personal growth and success.
- Employee stock option plan
- Medical and dental benefits
- Our Toronto office is located right downtown next to College subway!
- 3 weeks vacation and 4 weeks after 2 years of employment
- Flexible hours and relaxed dress code
- Monthly game nights and quarterly team building events
- Jax, our golden retriever loves hugs
- Unlimited snacks
We are looking for the best in the business - tell us why you are the one.